Friday, November 11, 2011

Registration Day!

Hey everyone!

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while, I feel like I keep getting more and more busy!

So, this morning at 7am was registration for the second group of freshmen (yes, we were the very last to register). That's ok though, because luckily...I got into all of my first choices!!!

Just like our first registration that we had over the summer, the members of the class of 2015 that were notified to register today had to wake up early, choose all of their classes on KnightVision, and click "submit" at exactly 7am!! (SO nerve-racking!) Also, while registering on KnightVision, you have to stay active on the site, otherwise it logs you out and you have to waste time by logging back in and choosing all of your classes again...and by then, you're probably closed out of your first choices.

Even in the midst of frantically choosing the classes I wanted to take, and waiting anxiously for the clock to hit 7, I managed to take a few pictures...


My wonderful roommate getting ready to register!

Galya...nervous? Or just tired...

Well, I was excited!
Just clicked submit! Waiting...

My second semester schedule!!


The picture is pretty small, so here's a closer look at my schedule-

Monday/Wednesday/Friday
Catholic Christianity 8:40-9:40
Literary Studies: American Family 12:10-1:10

Tuesday/Thursday
History of Rome 8:10-9:40
Digital Media 1:10-2:40




On a completely different note, I'm about to go make some awesome posters for my lovely neighbor Kristen who as a hockey game tonight! Go Knights!! 

Well, thats all for now...don't forget Twitter & Formspring

*Also, there is a KnightChat coming up on November 16th from 7:30-9pm...I'll be there, will you? :)


-Juliana

No comments:

Post a Comment