Saturday, August 13, 2011

SMC On My Mind

Hey Guys!

This past week I was in Biddeford Pool, Maine with my family for vacation!



We've been going to Maine every summer for as long as I can remember, but this year was a little different. Of course it was just as fun as always...going to the beach and spending time with my family...but still, I couldn't stop thinking about all I had to do before move-in day! (Which is only 12 days away...yay!!) We got home late last night and I decided that as soon as I woke up this morning I would tackle the dreaded task of packing up my entire closet. It took me about 4 hours...


Anyways, I got a little off topic. So...while I was in Maine, I swear St. Mike's was following me...

One of the nights we went out to dinner in Kennebunkport. All 11 of us had just sat down when a SMC add popped up on the TV behind us! (I didn't even know they had one)...Purple Knight and all, there it was - weird coincidence?? (My mom started crying after seeing this and hearing me say that there were only 15 days left until move-in day, I felt so bad)

Then (I think the next day) we went to Borders because it wasn't very nice out and I had to pick up some books...and what did I see? Someone wearing a St. Mike's t-shirt on the other side of the store!

So the point is.. I can't get SMC out of my head! Plus, I got my orientation letter today and it made me even more excited to get there...GROUP 13!!


Don't be a stranger - twitter/formspring :)

1 comment:

  1. We are so excited for you to go to St.Mike's and thanks to this wonderful blog we will be able to see what you're up to. We will miss you while your there, but thankfully for all the present day technology you will seem just a little closer to home.

    ReplyDelete