Monday, December 19, 2011

The Countdown to Christmas

Hey guys!

Only 6 days until Christmas!! I love this time of year, there are so many wonderful things to look forward to. This year especially, I loved being able to spend "Christmas" at school with my friends before heading home for the break. We had a mini tree, "fire" on Mary's laptop, and of course..presents! Now, the only thing missing is a little snow!

Anyways, here are a few of my favorite things that have happened so far from the holiday season:


Secret Santa "Christmas" with my friends! 



Christmas lights! Here's a picture of Church Street all lit up at night- so pretty!



Searching for and decorating the Christmas tree!
Picking out the tree usually takes forever because we can never all agree on one...but in the end, we always come home with a beautiful tree! Then, it's time to decorate while playing some Christmas music :)




Christmas movies! Elf and The Grinch are two of my favorites...
I've already watched both of these and I've only been home for two days!




...and some things I'm looking forward to:

*Christmas Eve/Christmas Day- Christmas Eve dinner at my grandparents' house is the start of our Christmas celebration, with tons of good food. My favorite though is Christmas morning, the feeling of walking down the stairs and being completely surprised with what's under the tree! Finally, Christmas dinner at my Aunt & Uncle's house...the whole family together & good food..the best way to end Christmas!

* Skiing! Hopefully I'll be doing a little of this over the break..we still need more snow though!!

*New Years! This year, I'm going to my friend Clare's house for New Years! She lives in Connecticut but isn't far from New York City, so we might end up going there to watch the ball drop..so cool!


Well, that's all for now...don't forget about Twitter & Formspring!


-Juliana

1 comment:

  1. You always can publish something absorbing that does not waste minutes of your life like what you see on countless other sites. iessaywriter.com This is very interesting and I will be back for more. Thanks for sharing:))

    ReplyDelete