Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Parents, Planes, and Pizza

Hey everyone!

Let me just start off my saying that it's so great to be back at St. Mike's after the long weekend! Don't get me wrong, it was nice to go home for the weekend and bring my friend Clare along, but being back on campus feels more like home now than ever. Heading back to the 518 did have a few perks though...

#1- Seeing my family! I wouldn't say I was homesick, but I was definitely excited to see them all again! 

Vegan pesto pizza!


#2- Home cooked meals. I can't even begin to tell you how anxious I was to go home and have my Mom's vegan pesto pizza (I talked about it for weeks)...it's just the greatest!! 



One of my dogs (Lola)




#3- My puppies! I couldn't wait to see them again...I just wish I could bring them back to SMC with me! :)








#4- Jumping out of a plane. Yes, you read that correctly...I jumped out of a plane!! Ed and I went skydiving on Tuesday morning right before heading back to SMC...most amazing thing I've ever done! It was almost an all-weekend event...Sunday was the original date to go but it was too windy, and then Monday ended up being too cloudy, so I suggested that we just go jump on Tuesday morning and then drive back to St. Mike's! I definitely plan to go many more times in the future, but for now, here are a few pictures of my first jump...

Don't be a stranger- Twitter/Formspring!

-Juliana

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pics.... It was so great being able to spend a little time with you and meet Clare and Ed. You are off to a great start at SMC and we are so proud of you..I don't think any other break home can top you sky diving;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay cool while enjoying the time spent. Having this great vacation as well, it really feel so very comfortable because nothing all we wanted is just the happiness, so take time to spend it and be joyful always.

    Gluten Free Pizza

    ReplyDelete