Sunday, October 2, 2011

On a Sunday at SMC...

Hey everyone!

Just a super quick update...I'll be posting again probably on Wednesday or Thursday..
It's been a pretty crazy week, from classes to homework and exams, there's only so much time to get everything done! So, that's what Sunday is for..besides lounging around for the majority of the morning, I decided to do something productive with my time and tackle all of the tasks I didn't seem to have time for during the week...

                                                                                                        my list of things to do...

If you're feeling even the slightest bit disorganized or stressed, it helps a lot to make a list of things to do and check them off as you go...college can be quite a handful so it's good to stay on top of things!

Anyways, I'm super excited for this week! Tomorrow I'm (finally) going to buy a pair of rain boots which I've been putting off for the longest time, which wasn't the greatest idea since it's rained a lot since we've been here...I want to be able to jump in the puddles! :)

Also, we're thinking about adding a strobe light to the inside of the tunnel..call us crazy, but I'm excited!



I'll be posting again soon, but in the meantime..
Don't be a stranger! Twitter/Formspring

No comments:

Post a Comment