Thursday, September 1, 2011

College Is For...Classes?

Hey everyone!

So yes, it's been a whole week since move-in day...crazy, right? I have some time before running off to my Media Revolutions class, so I thought I'd give you a little update...

College is AWESOME! Of course we have tons of fun (Ryan 2 is the best floor ever), but let's be real..college is about taking classes on topics we're interested in and learning new things to prepare us for the real world. Here's the deal - we can only take 4 classes per semester (5 if the fifth is a half-credit course) which means that we do have a LOT of free time..."study time." (For the most part...)

My schedule goes like this-

Monday/Wednesday/Friday-
The Examined Life
Intro to Philosophy
Elements of Calc

...and I'm done by 12!

Tuesday/Thursday-
Media Revolutions @1:10

...which means I have the whole morning free and the whole afternoon free after class.

Now, I know what you must be thinking - that's a ton of free time, what do you do to occupy it?

Well, I like to get my work done early in the afternoon on the day that it's assigned, that way I don't have to rush to get everything done the night before it's due. *TIP - managing your time is SO important, get your homework done early so you have the night to hang with friends! 

Also, to stay organized, I keep a planner/agenda to write down all of my assignments and things to do, otherwise I know I'll forget...



Ok...I'm going to go do some homework (since I have the whole morning free) and then head off to Media Rev! 


Don't be a stranger- Twitter/Formspring :)

-Juliana

No comments:

Post a Comment