Thursday, November 8, 2012

Class Registration for Spring 2013!

Hey everyone!

Ok, I seriously can't believe I just registered for 2nd semester classes already. Where has the time gone?!


following the meme trend....
but this one isn't accurate for everyone!  :)

I'm very excited about the classes I got into, though. I got 3 of my top choices and then my 4th class was one I planned on taking next year anyways, so it worked out fine! This registration I definitely was luckier than previous semesters...no petitioning into classes or waiting weeks for a spot to open up? SCORE.

So, my schedule for 2nd semester looks like this:


M/W/F

2nd semester Italian   9:45-10:50

T/TH

Media Law & Ethics   9:45-11:20
Advanced Writing for Media  11:30-1:05
Global Communication   3:00-4:35



On top of classes, I'll continue to give tours, blog, & write for The Defender for adv writing. For winter break I was lucky enough to be chosen to go to Baltimore, MD for MOVE Extended Service, I plan on applying to be an O-Leader for next fall, and I have to start filling out papers for study abroad next year! SO busy, wish me luck!


Make sure to check out some of the other bloggers' posts on registration!

Lauren's post on what to do if you don't get into a class
The other Lauren's post on her schedule for next semester
Gabbi's post on her schedule for her final semester here at SMC
Alex's post on registering for classes
Marci's post on classes for next semester & taking classes at ACPHS next year


-Juliana

No comments:

Post a Comment