Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloweekend at SMC

Hey everyone!

This post is a little late...but I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween! Here at St. Mike's, the weekend before Halloween was the focus of the celebrations. Since it fell on a Wednesday this year, many SMC students dressed up for both nights of the weekend before instead! Saturday the 27th was also the night of the Halloween dance, which is a very popular event to attend here on campus. 

Friday night was a more low-key night, so I decided to channel my inner Vermonter and dress up as a hipster, complete with new (fake) glasses from Urban Outfitters that I bought earlier that day. My friend Mary was a Parisian and Galya was a hockey player.






Saturday night was definitely the big night for Halloween celebrations. Mary and I had been planning our costumes since July...we were Sophia Grace & Rosie! Preparing included dying tutus pink, buying princess crowns and glittery microphones, and learning all of the lyrics to Super Bass...this was definitely my favorite costume ever!

dying the tutu!



Sophia Grace and Rosie! 


For those of you who don't know who Sophia Grace & Rosie are, (we had to explain it to many people), here's the video of them on the Ellen Show!





-Juliana

No comments:

Post a Comment