Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Bowl Weekend

Hey everyone!

Hope you all have had a great weekend, I definitely did! My parents came to visit on Saturday, and since this semester has been a lot busier for me, it was nice to get off campus for a little while and relax. Of course we did some shopping on Church Street and then went out to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants downtown- Trattoria Delia...if you like really great Italian food, that's the place to go! (Their bruschetta is amazing!) So that was Saturday night...pretty laid back, which was the exact opposite of last night...

Why? Because the Giants just won the Super Bowl!!!! :)

This Super Bowl Sunday was definitely the best I've ever experienced...friends, great food, and a super close game! Even though I watched the game in a room full of Pats fans, that just made it way more exciting! I'm pretty sure I've never yelled at the TV that much in my life.

Our night started off around 5pm when we all went out to dinner down in Winooski at Our House Bistro. Seriously, I ordered the best veggie burger I've ever had...not kidding! This little restaurant serves "twisted comfort food," which is basically a creative take on everyday favorites- so good! So after we finished eating, it was time to go watch the game!




My friend Galya's parents were here for the weekend to visit and drop off her harp (cool, right?), and they were nice enough to take us all out to dinner & then bring us back to the hotel with them to watch the game! Of course, Clare and I were completely outnumbered by Pats fans..but that just meant I had to cheer twice as loud..which wasn't too hard :)  
...and the Giants took the win!!! Great way to end the weekend.






Now I guess it's time to hit the books again, oh the life of a busy college student...





*Hey, 2016! I know you all have questions...ask me!


-Juliana

No comments:

Post a Comment